You are not logged in.

#1 2023-11-27 18:13:48

SteveA
Administrator
Website

Nouvelles Urgentes / Urgent News - Krissy Matthews - Atomic Rooster

Nouvelles Urgentes  / Urgent News

KRISSY MATTHEWS   04/12

Le concert de KRISSY MATTHEWS prévu le 04/12 est déplacé au 14/06.  Les tickets déjà achetés sont évidemment valables pour le nouvelle date ou peuvent être remboursés si le nouvelle date ne convient ( mais la demande de remboursement doit être faite avant le 15/12)

The KRISSY MATTHEWS show due on 04/12 is moved to 14/06.  Purchased tickets are valid for the new date, of course but can be refunded if the new date does not fit ( but the refund can only be made before 15/12)

ATOMIC ROOSTER     29/11

Le chanteur PETER FRENCH est malade depuis quelques jours, il ne pourra pas être présent à notre concert.  Ce sera le claviériste du groupe qui assumera le chant lead…. Et on peut vous dire qu’il chante vraiment très très bien ( voir  plus bas )

Frontsincger PETER FRENCH is ill since a few days,  he will not be at our show.  The keyboad player will take over the lead vocals … and  believe me he can sing !!!  (see here under)

https://youtube.com/short....kyKU2xPqAH

https://www.facebook.com/....amp;type=3

REVIEW :

There are concerts that perhaps arise amidst perplexities such as, is it worth bringing to the public's attention a band that was born at the end of the 60s, does this type of music still make sense? is it mostly a cover band given that the founder Vincent Crane passed away some time ago, and that in the current band there are only two of the members from the very early years Peter French and Steve Bolton? Well, the doubts increase when Peter French doesn't go on stage, stopped by a temporary health problem, but one immediately realizes that the current band, in addition to counting on an incredible repertoire, created in the midst of the golden years of rock , is made up of very good musicians... In addition naturally to the charisma, friendliness and undeniable skill of Steven Bolton, historical member of Gallo Atomico, the band counts on a precise and powerful rhythm section (Millidge, Walsh), and on the wonderful performance of an Adrian Gautrey who addresses Hammond and his precious keyboards and above all completely covers French's part without making him regret his absence... in fact, after a very short time the audience is literally dragged into a vortex of the 70s, with a precious never-dated sound, a Bolton in the mood for jokes and Gautrey's flowing hair which is a war machine... the set list includes Gallo's most famous songs, from memory, I hope I'm not wrong

Sleeping for Years / Save me / I can't take no more / Black Snake / Vug / People You Can't Trust / Break the Ice / The Price / Space Cowboy / Decision-Indecision / Death walks behind You / Spoonful / Devil's answer / Tomorrow Night and the beautiful Breakthrough as a highly requested encore... music has no time, and when it is valid as in the case of Atomic it reaches straight to the heart even after many years. A trip to the 70s that was definitely worth taking...

Francis Geron

Spirit of 66

Look At Music asbl

Tel +32 87 76 32 71

Mobile +32 475 24 14 93

Board footer

Protect your brand, users & email deliverability. Progforums @ Bandcamp Let’s Encrypt- free automated & open certificate authority (CA) SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service Stop Forum Spam